University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL
Juris Doctor, May 2010
Loyola University, New Orleans, LA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Major: Finance, May 2007
Belen Jesuit Preparatory School, Miami, FL
High School Diploma, May 2003
Trujillo Vargas Gonzalez & Hevia, LLP
Founding Partner -Miami, FL, August 2011-December 2012
Managing Partner -Orlando, FL, December 2012- Present
- Litigated over 1,000 cases throughout the State of Florida concerning first party property disputes.
- Represent businesses throughout the State of Florida for miscellaneous civil litigation disputes, breach of contracts, employment, and trademark issues, both Plaintiff and Defense.
- Litigate miscellaneous civil litigation disputes involving breach of contracts and unjust enrichment.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court Northern District of Florida
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association, Member
- Belen Alumni Lawyers Section, Member
- Insurance Appraisers and Umpire Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
English and Spanish